Who am I?
Edward Michael Grylls OBE (born 7 June 1974), better known as Bear Grylls, is a British former SAS serviceman, survival instructor, and honorary lieutenant-colonel, and, outside his military career, an adventurer, writer, television presenter and businessman.
- Paddle Canada Certification
- Wilderness First Aid Certification
- Swift-Water Rescue Certification
- Canadian Yachting Association Certification
- British Army Civilian Instructor. 20 years (Adventure Training Program)
- Raft, canoe, kayak Instructor. 20 years.
- Leading/organizing 150+ canoe trips. Schools/Youth Groups/Families/Brit Army.
- 28-Day, 900km Nahanni River Canoe Trip. NWT. Guide.
- 18-Day Sea-kayak Expedition. Belize.
- 16-Day, 550km Raft Trip. Grand Canyon/Colorado River. Guide.
- 13-Day, 300km Raft Trip. Tatshenshini River. Yukon/Alaska. Guide.
- 10-Day Sea Kayak Trip. Gwaii Haanas (Queen Charlotte Islands) Guide 2x.
- 10-Day Sea Kayak Trip. Baja, Mexico. (Loreto to La Paz)
- 8-Day Bowron Lake Canoe Circuit. Guide
- Sailing Instructor/Camp Homewood Sailing Program B.C. (9 years)
- Sailed 35ft Yacht from Victoria, Canada to Opua, New Zealand.
- Extensive Sea Kayaking: West Coast B.C, Tonga, Mexico, Belize, New Zealand.